Card Recognition

Monday, November 13, 2017

warm winter wishes and more


Happy Monday!  I've made a bunch of tags for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, but I'll spread them out, so you're not completely overwhelmed.  My first tag was inspired by Day #5, to add a bit of texture to my snowflake I used the nuvo mousse and then die cut it out-- it made a bit of a mess, but it's got a bit of a sheen to it.  I used the scraps and die cut out scallops, so there's a consistency in the texture.  Because it's Monday (and I have a lot to do), I'm playing along with the PTI Create With Us, using Stephanie's card as my source of inspiration.



And finally one more tag, using Kim's tag from Day #13 as an inspiration.

1 comment:

Beverly S. said...

CUTE snowman tag....love all the layers on it and how you used the vellum. (I never remember to use my vellum!!!) :) I also love that sentiment "please deliver to:"....This snowman tag is going to make someone very happy with their package. ;)