Card Recognition

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

you've got this



Hello!  I'm super excited to say that I'm the guest designer this month for The Heart Desires, thanks guys for inviting me to play along.  The new challenge has a bunch of fabulous bright colors and I decided to play along with some of them, but not all (something that's challenging for me, as a literal girl).  Fun to pull out some of my Concord & 9th goodies.  And did you see The Heart Desires is having a sale?  Happy first anniversary!  Today is my birthday and I'm thinking, should I channel my work out buddy who celebrates the anniversary of his 21st birthday?  I'd love to see how the challenge inspires you.      




4 comments:

Karen B. said...

HAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY Erin!

Lynn said...

Happy birthday to my amazing friend! Hope those boys are spoiling you despite the business of work! Love the beautiful card. Congrats on the guest design team spot!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love your card, love having you as a guest! Now is it your birthday?!?!

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!! Love your gorgeous card! Hope you had an awesome birthday!!