Card Recognition

Sunday, February 19, 2017

you're pretty darn amazing


Happy Sunday!  I've got a couple of cards this morning.  This first card is for the Ellen Hutson Pin Inspired Challenge (the theme is Aqua), so I combined an Ellen Hutson coffee cup with some MFT amazing goodies (which I have to return to their rightful owner this morning) and a Reverse Confetti die, to get the gradient aqua background I used a marker and then covered it with a PTI printed vellum.  My second card is for the MFT color challenge, I've got to tell you I don't like these color together at all.  I kept thinking I could make it (and another project) work and truth be known I'm not a fan.  And my final project is for the PTI Past, Present, Future Challenge, one of the stamps featured today is the You've Been Framed Hexagon set, which I have and I think I may have used, but it's not in the normal circulation of goodies and I don't have the coordinating cover plate (but I do for one of the other sets).  So to get around that I made one with MFT dies and PTI Kraft patterned paper.  Wishing everyone a lovely day, there's a parade in our town today if anyone's looking for something to do.



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Very nice! Love them all, especially the pops of AQUA!