Card Recognition

Thursday, February 16, 2017

just for you....smile


Sometimes I have to break out of my norm and go simple... it's funny b/c I think of my friend Lynn who's amazing with so little.  So I look at this and think, "It needs more, another layer, another stamp, a die cut..."  And no.  I think today I'm going to try to walk away from the simple card and be okay with it.  And honestly the PTI Past, Present, Future challenges have had me digging through stamps I've been neglected and this sentiment is soooooooo much easier to work with with the Misti.  Who knew!  Another card to add to my stash of pick me ups for my friend going through chemo.

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Simple suits you. This is a great card.

Kara Lynne said...

Simply beautiful! I'm sure the MISTI is a big help with that one! We used to hold our breath and hope for the best!

Lynn said...

I love it! Thanks for the sweet shout out my friend! xx