Card Recognition

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Hope your day is Fabulous


Happy Saturday crafty friends!  Playing along with some more challenges... the first card is for the PTI Past, Present, Future Challenge and while I don't have any of the stamps they featured in today's post, I drew inspiration from Laura's amazing card-- always fun to add a little color to embossing paste.  The sentiment for the butterfly card is from the PTI Uncorked set.  And while I was trying to figure out how I wanted to color my butterfly, I got a little splatter happy, so I made the card below with a new MFT sentiment (that my friend ordered, I'm just using it before she picks up her stamps).



And my final card is for the MFT Sketch Challenge, I used their new Uncorked stamp and dies, the stitched rectangle dies and a paterened paper from PTI (did anyone else go a little crazy on their PTI pre-anniversary paper sale?).  Wishing everyone a fabulous holiday weekend, I've got some crafty time today, so I might be back with more....

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Happy happy creating! Love these Erin!