Card Recognition

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

life is s'more fun with friends



Happy Wednesday crafty peeps!  MFT new sketch is up and I finally found the Get Toasty stamps I got the other week (and then promptly misplaced, b/c a helper bee was working on creating a little more order in my life).  For those of you who missed the little detail that we just built and opened a campground-- I "need" all camping/s'mores crafting sets... feel free to send me your suggestions.  Yesterday I roped my friend Lenka into helping me with some photos at the campground and we started with photographing the new flavors of marshmallows (click here for a preview), can I tell you that the Pumpkin Spice Latte marshmallow is a-m-a-z-i-n-g (and I don't even drink pumpkin spice lattes!).   So I need to send this card to Lenka as a thanks....  And below... there's a new Hero Arts challenge-- holiday cards.  Is anyone at all surprised that I made coffee themed holiday cards? 



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I'm still trying to do catch up from everything...these are all awesome...seriously.